Job Posting as
Event Sales & Marketing Assistant x 3Location: Wood Green (Greater London), United Kingdom
|Designation||Event Sales & Marketing Assistant x 3|
|Job Description||THE COMPANY
This company provides exhibitors with a unique platform on which to showcase their business to buyers from a global market. One event this company are managing is this autumn for the garment industry, held at London’s prestigious Olympia from the 27th - 29th October. This company puts there clients in direct contact with brand buyers from the clients target market.
Located ten minutes walk from Wood Green Station.
To assist in the marketing and selling of Stands at the London Garments Expo and to provide administrative support to the Events Sales and Marketing functions and to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the department through organisational input.
Main duties will involve:
• Execution of delegate marketing campaigns
• Client liaison
• Generating lead research, following up leads & enquiries and helping our team convert these to sales.
• Liaising with supporters and sponsors for logos and artwork
• Research for sponsorship and exhibition leads for events
• Managing the content of London Garments Expo website
• General administration duties
What are we looking for?
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook packages
• Previous use of databases and email campaign software is an advantage
• High level of attention to detail
• Knowledge of HTML is an advantage
• Deadline driven
• A good organiser
• Enjoys admin
• Problem solver
• Flexible approach
• Confident, commercially aware individual, with a natural hunger & desire to succeed and keen to learn the industry you will be joining.
THIS IS AN APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME VACACNY FOR 19-14 YEAR OLDS.
TRAINING TOWARDS: NVQ2/NVQ3.
National minimum wage for Apprenticeships.
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Type of Remuneration||Fixed salary|
|Job Location||Wood Green (Greater London), United Kingdom|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Secondary School or equivalent|
|Company Name||Urban Futures London Limited|
Urban Futures is a multi faceted urban regeneration company working to support people and communities in some of London’s most disadvantaged areas. We are a highly skilled company offering a large range of regeneration services which include:
•Welfare to Work Services
•Business Development and Support
|Number of Employees||11 - 100|
|Your Contact Partner||Everton Jueman|