Job Posting as
Operations ManagerLocation: Liverpool, United Kingdom
|Job Description||The primary responsibility of Operations Manager is to bridge the gap
between the company and our regional clients. Manager strives hard to
provide the best professional, high-level service for the customers of
Duties and Responsibilities
· Interacting with customers, providing information in answer to inquires about products, accounts, and services.
· Advertising company services in local region.
· Signing new contracts with customers.
· Receiving and processing orders, providing information concerning changes, pricing in service, and shipping.
· Interviewing customers to acquire information and explaining available services.
· Answering the questions of customers regarding the organization’s products or services and its operation or maintenance.
Skills and Specifications
· Calmness under pressure and maintain records in timely and accurate mode.
· Good decision-making, communication, and IT skills.
· Ability to encourage and motivate people with responsible attitude.
· Interest in helping and working with customers.
· Should have sound practical judgment of priorities.
· Familiar with Microsoft office suite.
Education and Qualifications
· High school diploma or general education from an accredited institution.
|Employment Status||Full time or Part time|
|Job Location||Liverpool, United Kingdom|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Any Qualification|
|Your Contact Partner||Czeslawa Sowka|