Print & PublishingLocation: Preston (North West England), United Kingdom
|Designation||Print & Publishing|
|Summary of Skills and Experience||Show Detailed Resume - CV (Login required for more details.)
- Worked as part of a team and on it's own
- Responsible for acquiring all the necessary materials.
- Responsible for production.
- Creating reports.
- Responsible for training the new employees.
- Performed a variety of duties.
- Highly creative individual.
- Works effectively independently and equally as part of a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Developed good time management skills.
- Developed the ability to work under pressure.
- Keen to learn new skills.
- A commited team player.
- A self-motivated and hard working employee.
- Has an eye for detail, ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Responsible, fulfills duties to a professional level.
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Type of Remuneration expected||According to hours worked|
|Preferred Job Location||Preston, United Kingdom|
|Highest Qualification||Master's Degree (Polish Philology) from others with Master's Degree Marks / Grade / Class.|
|Job title Details:|
|Additional Information||My strengths lie in my hard-working attitude, strong determination,
an eagerness to learn and I am very passionate in my creative skills.
I am outgoing and very much enjoy working with people, though I am
also content working autonomously when required.
I am currently living and working in Leyland but available to start
work asap and I am very flexible with hours and pay. I have included
a copy of my CV if you happen to have any positions available and I
would love the opportunity to prove myself further in an interview.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.My phone number
is: 0771 4780 982 .Thank you very much.