Professional DriverLocation: Anywhere in United Kingdom
|Summary of Skills and Experience||Show Detailed Resume - CV (Login required for more details.)
• Drive office vehicles for official purposes.
• Meet Diplomats / Expatriate, official personnel at the airport and facilitate immigration and customs formalities.
• Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the assigned vehicle.
• Keep record of use vehicle, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil change, greasing and other services.
• Assist in the registration of diplomatic and official vehicles, as they come due.
• Ensure that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accident.
• Perform miscellaneous office support functions such as messenger services and making photocopies.
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Type of Remuneration expected||Salary plus incentives|
|Preferred Job Location||Anywhere in United Kingdom|
|Highest Qualification||Bachelor's degree (BS Business Administration) from Polytechnic University of the Philippines .|
|Job title Details:|
|Professional Experience||10 Years|