Bloemfontein or popularly known as “The city of roses” is the capital of Free State province of South Africa. Other than being one of the biggest cities of South Africa there are many more things to add, like the popular Cheetahs rugby team and also the 2010 FIFA world cup.
The word Bloemfontein means “fountain of flowers” the name itself signifies the amazing beauty this city has it is full of lovely floral growth in the middle of otherwise arid territory. This floral city is also very much appreciated for its modern architectural styles mixed with old world designs. Do you dream of working in this beautiful city to make your living here, than you are at the right place? Here I will help you find some real good jobs in Bloemfontein. Few more clicks and you would be browsing through a list of latest job openings in Bloemfontein South Africa.
Wondering where to find a job in Bloemfontein, Your Job Search ends here:
Here you can browse more jobs in Bloemfontein
Some Things you should know about Bloemfontein:
- If you are in Bloemfontein then you should definitely pay a visit to The Cheetah Experience
- The famous author J.R.R. Tolkien, who has books like Lord of the Rings Trilogy and The Hobbit to his name, was born in Bloemfontein.
- Did you know that Bloemfontein is the judicial capital of South Africa and ahs the seat of the Supreme Court of Appeal.
- If you are one of those history buffs than you should see the Anglo-Boer war museum in Bloemfontein. The historic place where British and the Dutch fought a bloody war.
- Bloemfontein is the city which has produced some of the most impressive sports achievers like athlete Zola Budd, Alan Donald, Hansie Cronjé to name a few.
Get yourself registered at Gigajob.com and find latest jobs in South Africa
Good Luck with your Job Search!!